Change My Details

It is the patient's responsibility to inform the surgery of any changes to their medical records, such as change of name or address etc.

To change your details you must bring some form of proof into the surgery such as a utility bill for change of address and a marriage certificate or deed poll document for change of name.

The patient should also inform the hospitals of any changes in view of any referrals which may have been made on their behalf.

Local Services, Let